Let’s wake up from winter hibernation! Bring your family and friends and give your body and mind a boost at SeiklusFest!
When? May 6th, starting at 11 a.m
Where? Kiviõli Adventure Centre, Kiviõli city, Küttejõu quarry and surrounding areas
SeiklusFest 2023 is dedicated to the Year of Movement and Sauna Year. Of course, you can move and enjoy saunas, but not only that!
- ExperienceBoxes is our new fair format, where local businesses and institutions introduce themselves and offer exciting experiences and activities. The booths are spread over the peculiar landscape of the Kiviõli Adventure Center.
- Every visitor gets a SeiklusPass, an AdventurePassport. Visitors can collect stamps from the ExperienceBoxes. Passports with at least 10 stamps can participate in a draw held at the end of the day and can win prizes from companies. To participate, Passport with 10 stamps must be registered at the info desk. To get a prize, the winner must be on the spot at 17:30, otherwise the prize goes to the next winner.
- The orienteering competition Seiklusmaa Cup returns. The area is new – Kiviõli city and Küttejõu quarry. Competition is for 3-5 person teams. Competition classes are for grownups (men and women mixed teams), youth (14-18 years old) and family. Moving is on foot. Someone on the team must speak Estonian as this is needed on checkpoints. If one doesn’t want to compete but would like to experience the course, one can use the map to discover points in a freely chosen way of movement.
- The hikes specially developed for SeiklusFest will show Kiviõli and its surroundings from a completely different perspective. Guide speaks in Estonian but you can still climb hills, ride a kickbike, discover how spring is booming on industrial landscapes etc.
- The body can be heated up in the Sauna area, where mobile saunas of local enthusiasts are set up.
Tickets available at Fineta.
The program is exciting, as every year! We welcome you at the SeiklusFest!